CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 15, 2007

The information super highway....

So when Im stressed I research. I research until my brain is ready to explode. I want to know everything there is to know about whatever subject is of interest that day. Today was a google day. I found information on hotels for vacation, going to college, scrapbooking, where to buy a stupid Webkinz animal, anti-inflammatory diets. I like answers. I like to know.
Gavin and I went on a search for a Webkinz today. He wanted one so that he could go online to the dot com as he puts it. He is now the proud owner of Ranger the Chihauhua.


Hopefully we will get to start the new kitchen floor this weekend. I'm excited to see what it will look like when its done. Trying to get the old vinyl floor to look good is pretty much a lost cause. Tomorrow night we have a graduation party. It will be good to get out and hang out with friends.
2 more days of school! I cant believe that Gavin will be finishing Kindergarten! We are going to join the beach for the summer so it will be great to wake up late and spend the afternoon hanging out by the lake.
I actually took out my scrapbooking and started a new project! Haven't worked on anything in months so it really felt good to get back into it.
I am off to figure out what is for dinner.......

2 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Don't you love the internet! Seriously, more information in just a few minutes than you could find at a library searching for hours. So amazing!

CB-be-ME said...

Holy Shit she's got a blog!! Damn!! Ha Ha Ha! Now you must update atleast weekly dear!! Even i have been good!! And i have a newborn!