CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the daddy's out there!
We started the new kitchen floor yesterday. The kitchen is getting an awesome spring cleaning as we had to move the fridge and stove. My stove, bakers rack and kitchen table and chairs are now in the middle of my dining room. The floor is about half done and its coming out really nice. I cant wait to see the finished product.
Last night we went to a graduation party for a friend in town. Good to relax and spend some time with friends. Today we hung out here working on the tiles. Of course since the stove is in the middle of the dining room we had to go out to eat. Gavin thought Friday's was a good place for a Father's Day dinner so that's where we went. Mike and I ordered Frozen Margaritas. Love those! They have a great Pomegranate flavor. So they bring out this giant glass and I take about 2 sips. Gavin reaches across the table and...SMASH! Drink tips and shoots shards of glass all over the place. Floor, table, food, my lap, my arm, my hand. The glass shattered into tiny pieces. SO I go to the bathroom to wash the glass off my arm and rinse my bleeding finger. I return and the hostess brings me this enormous electric blue bandage. Ummm yea thanks.
Of course it didn't help that I think our waiter was drunk! He cleared the table and forgot to bring back new forks, he lost the take home food from the table next to us, and he screamed every thing he had to say. Really screamed. So it was a very eventful meal. After that disaster we stopped at the ice cream shoppe. I had a cappachino caramel crunch that was soooooooo good! Now it is home to relax.
2 more days of school! I am really looking forward to the break from rushing around in the morning to get to the bus stop.

0 comments: