CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 5, 2007

The Zoo Crew






Thursday we spent the day at the Bronx Zoo. It was rediculously hot but we had a good time.



Saw some really cool animals. Even saw a Stork! I have never seen a real stork and was sort of suprised at how big they are in real life. Of course Carrie reminded me that Duh they have to be big in order to carry the babies!
They have changed the butterfly exhibit since the last time we were there. The house is a lot smaller and I didnt think there were as many butterflies. The gardens and outside displays are beautiful though.

That zoo is definitly one of my favorites. Tons of very cool exhibits! The sea lions even swam around and did tricks for everyone!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Don't forget me! I read your blog too. Sorry about your tree!! Nice pics, too.

CB-be-ME said...

You know it took me a damn hour to take a picture of a freaking beetle today?!? Always gotta show me up! :)Thanks woman!
Maybe if you ever, one day, before i die, come pay Chi-Town a visit, you can take pics of my bugs for me! Since all my friends want to meet the infamous SIGH-O-BON!!