CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

Gonna go out and play some golf.....

So my child apparently feels that he should be a pro golfer after 5 minutes at the driving range. Nothing like standing outside in the 500 degree sun and listening to a child get mad because his golf ball isn't going as far as the men that are hitting it next to him.

The miniature golf was way more fun! That was yesterday's activity. Did some yard work, played some golf and went food shopping.

My dad came over Saturday to help us get rid of the 2 trees that fell. Both trees are on the ground and cut into logs!

Oh and the most exciting thing....My 4 year old dishwasher has decided it no longer wants to clean dishes. I swear I will never buy another Fridgidaire appliance ever again!

So I am off to empty the dishwasher into the sink and handwash everything......

0 comments: