CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's Coming......


Did Fall get canceled this year? Did I miss a memo? It's been way to hot for Fall weather! I look forward to the pumpkin picking, the leaves changing, chilly football games, etc. I should not be at a football game in October sweating and wearing shorts! Some nasty storms came through here last night and today it is cool! Not cold enough for a snowsuit like Carrie is wearing but a nice cool day.

1 comments:

CB-be-ME said...

Oh shush woman! You should know me by now! A hemoglobin of 2! LOL That is why anything colder than 70 degrees is freeeeeezing! Remember, I am in the "windy city" so the wind makes it even colder. Not that you would really know anything about that since you HAVE NEVER VISITED ME! So, BLAH!