CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Y'all come back now ya hear!

Savannah is one of the coolest places I have ever been! What a beautiful city! I could have spent weeks just walking around checking out the parks and buildings. The trees covered in spanish moss are just amazing to look at. We got to see so many cool places....Paula Dean's resturant, River Street, tons of historical buildings, the riverboat. We were down for a family wedding and got to visit with some cousins I havent seen in years. We had such a good time just hanging out and laughing! The wedding was really nice. Gavin had so much fun dancing with all of his cousins. I have so many great memories from this vacation! I will say though, If ever in Savannah dont bother visiting Uncle Bubbas! Worst resturant ever!





Now we are home and have tons to do to get ready for the Mad Hatter party. I am really looking forward to this year's party. Im excited about the theme. We bought Gavin a hat on River Street at a store called the Mad Hatter! I found a hat at South of the boarder on the way home.





I'm off to work on laundry. Here are some pics from the trip!

Norah, Sean and Siobhan






The Car Ride down!

2 comments:

CB-be-ME said...

Is there a reason why there is no update? What's your problem woman? You are a SAHM. All you do all day anyways is eat bon-bons and watch soaps. So update already!

Anonymous said...

what's up siobhan0124.blogspot.com blogger discovered your site via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com